CONVERSE have announced a half price sale, and it's packed with hidden gems.
With huge discounts on limited edition pairs and old favourites it's a great time to snap up a pair.
Shoppers can save up to 50 per cent on Converse trainers right now, so if you've been eyeing up a pair don't hang about.
- Save up to 50 per cent on Converse trainers – buy here
With prices starting at £7.99, the sale includes casual wear, accessories, and trainers.
Shoppers can find deals on bags, beanies and tops, as well as their iconic Chuck Taylor high tops.
Whats more, there are a number of limited edition trainers on offer, so if you thought you missed out on a range, then fear not now's your time to snap them up.
You can check out the full sale range here, but if you don't know where to start we've listed some of our favourite picks below.
- Culture Weave Chuck 70 High Top, £49.99, was £85 – buy here
- Women's Unite Platform Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top, £39.99, was £70 – buy here
- Unisex Nautical Prep Chuck 70 Low Top Shoe, £34.99, was £65 – buy here
- Converse x Batman Chuck 70 High Top, £54.99, was £80 – buy here
- Chuck 70 Archive Restructured High Top, £39.99, was £95 – buy here
- Unisex Archive Print Chuck Taylor All Star High Top, £24.99, was £55 – buy here
- Unisex Seasonal Colour Leather Chuck 70 Low Top, £44.99, was £80 – buy here
- Archive Prints Chuck Taylor All Star High Top, £24.99, was £55 – buy here
- Unisex Renew Denim Tri-Panel Chuck 70 Low Top, £29.99, was £75 – buy here
- Chuck TaylorAll Star Platform Low Top, £34.99, was £75 – buy here
- Unisex East Village Explorer Chuck 70 Low Top, £39.99, was £75 – buy here
Topshop unveils new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Fearne Cotton launches Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
Vans launch Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article