Categories
Celebrities

Gavin Leatherwood Spills on Risqué Sex Demons Scene on ‘Sabrina’

Gavin Leatherwood is getting candid about what went on behind-the-scenes of those sex demon scenes on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina!

The 25-year-old actor said he was glad not all the footage made the final cut because things got a little weird!

“I’m just grateful that they didn’t use all of the footage. There was so much stuff that didn’t make the cut…There was some things I did with those sex demons that no one should know about,” Gavin explained during a Build Series interview.

He added, “They’ve got the makeup and the horns and the pink and the green and stuff…And like a horn entered my mouth at some point! There was some weird stuff.”

Listen to all that Gavin had to say here…


Source: Read Full Article

Categories
Lifestyle

‘Masked Singer’ Unmasks Mouse, Another Legend Cut Too Soon (Spoilers)

“The Masked Singer” proved again Wednesday that being a legend in one’s field can be hazardous.

The costumed celebrity competition booted off another giant in entertainment ― perhaps the biggest one of all so far.

Lil Wayne and Chaka Khan had already exited the third season — but in terms of career achievement, this one tops them both. So who is this venerable icon? Find out below.

Her clues package included prayer hands in a picture frame.

Her performance of “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” was a dead giveaway, really.

The Mouse could have been cheesed that she got eliminated, but she didn’t squeak about it during the unmasking.

Turns out, it was R&B goddess Dionne Warwick, a multiple Grammy winner with two Billboard No. 1 hits and 12 in the Top 10, including “Say A Little Prayer For You.” (Remember those prayer hands in the clues package?)

“I had the best time,” the 79-year-old icon said after the unmasking was over. “It was a ball.”

Maybe if her Psychic Friends were still around, they could have predicted the outcome.

BEFORE YOU GO


Source: Read Full Article

Categories
World News

Amazon to fire 3,200 drivers from at least 8 companies by end of April

MORE than 3,200 drivers from at least eight different delivery companies are to lose their jobs with Amazon, say reports.

The news comes after the online shopping giant apparently informed multiple logistics firms it is to end key contracts with them.

The money-saving move will lead to the loss of at least 3,242 employees across the country, Buzzfeed reported tonight.

Over the past two years, the trillion dollar company has been actively switching deliveries to smaller and cheaper companies.

Amazon launched its huge delivery network as an alternative to UPS, FedEx, and the US Postal Service in 2014.

It relies on independent companies –  rather than employ its own drivers – to ensure next-day deliveries.

At the beginning it worked with established logistics firms which ran thousands of routes at a time.

But since 2018, it has been shifting its contracts to work with smaller companies.

These often work from a single location and manage no more than a few dozen routes.

In October, the company also cut links with three large delivery firms leading to the loss of 2,000 jobs.

All had reportedly employed drivers which had been involved in fatal accidents.

 

“Sometimes the companies we contract with to deliver packages do not meet our bar for safety, performance or working conditions,” Amazon said at the time.

“When that happens we have a responsibility to terminate those relationships and work to find new partners.

"We care a lot about the communities where we operate and work hard to ensure there is zero or very little net job loss in these communities.”

Source: Read Full Article

Categories
Lifestyle

Dunkin' Now Sells Bags of Bacon Strips for On-the-Go Snacking

You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy Dunkin‘s new bacon in a bag and that’s…close enough.

The coffee and donut chain just announced that among other new menu additions, they will be selling Snackin’ Bacon at participating restaurants nationwide starting today. The crispy bacon strips are smoked with cherrywood, flavored with sweet black pepper seasoning, and served in a sleeve for easy meat snacking at any time of the day.

Each pack comes with eight savory-sweet half-slices of bacon, and they are available for a suggested retail price of $2.49. Servings contain a hearty 190 calories, with 12 grams of fat, 10 grams of carbs, and 9 grams of sugar, so we don’t recommend Snackin’ Bacon for the weak (or those who follow keto or low-carb diets, unfortunately).

In a statement on their blog, Dunkin’ explained their reasoning for the new snack: “With its classic flavors featured in everything from toothpaste to vodka, bacon is a phenomenon. But, at Dunkin’, we believe the best way to enjoy bacon is simple: eat it. Straight up, preferably paired with an iced coffee for the optimal experience.”

“Because of the sweet caramelized, candied flavor profile, the new Snackin’ Bacon pairs perfectly with our caramel, French vanilla, and hazelnut flavor swirls,” they continued.

In a predictable fashion, many on Twitter are already very excited about this. One user wrote, “There is a Dunkin’ location inside my office building and they now sell ‘sweet black pepper snackin’ bacon’ (also know as plain ol’ bacon). I kinda want some,” while another person exclaimed, “Bruuuuhhhh. @dunkindonuts now sells ‘Snackin’ Bacon’ which is literally just a little bag of bacon and I AM HERE FOR IT.”

Other menu items arriving this week include Irish Creme coffee, Matcha Lattes, Lucky Shamrock Donuts, and a multitude of breakfast bowls. The drinks are returning in time for St. Patrick’s Day on March 17, and they’re available in hot, iced, and frozen coffee form, as well as in Dunkin’s handcrafted espresso drinks, including lattes, cappuccinos, Americanos, macchiatos, and more.

To pair with the coffee, the chain’s new specialty treat features a yeast ring donut garnished with green icing and a special themed sprinkle blend.

WATCH: Here Are 8 Meal Options From Your Fave Chain Restaurants That Are 500 Calories or Less!

For something a little healthier than bacon and donuts, breakfast bowls are also officially back at Dunkin’. The Egg White Bowl is made with egg whites, spinach, roasted potatoes, cheddar cheese, and caramelized onions and contains 14 grams of protein and 250 calories, while the savory Sausage Scramble Bowl is made with scrambled eggs, sausage, melted cheddar jack cheese, peppers, and onions, with 21 grams of protein and 450 calories.


Source: Read Full Article

Categories
Celebrities

Gage Edward: 5 Things On Jeff Lewis’ Ex Who Is Suing Him & Wants To Change Their Daughter’s Name

Roughly one year after their dramatic split, former ‘Flipping Out’ stars Jeff Lewis and Gage Edward are still in the throes of a complicated legal battle. Here are five things you need to know about Gage.

Jeff Lewis, 49, revealed on a shocking episode of his SiriusXM show, Jeff Lewis Live, that his former partner, Gage Edward, 34, is suing him with a very odd request. The couple, who were together for well over a decade, are in the middle of a very difficult custody battle. Now, Gage is serving Jeff with a request to not only maintain co-parentings right but to also change their three-year-old daughter’s name! Here are five things you need to know about Gage Edward.

1) Gage starred on a Bravo TV series with Jeff. Gage and Jeff starred on the Bravo TV series Flipping Out. The series was described as, “Just when America’s favorite house flipper thinks his life could not be any more chaotic, Jeff Lewis embarks on the most unpredictable challenge yet – fatherhood,” per the reality show’s IMDb logline. The long running show began in 2007, with Jeff leading the series. In 2011, Gage joined the show. Both appeared on the series until 2018.

2) Jeff and Gage had a volatile 10 year relationship. Jeff and Gage met and started dating in 2009. By 2011, when Gage joined Flipping Out, the pair took their relationship public and Gage began to serve as Jeff’s business manager. The pair had spoken at length about how they wanted to start a family and in October 2016 they welcomed their daughter, Monroe Christine Lewis via surrogate. But things took a turn. Many of their arguments played out on Flipping Out and in the final year of their relationship, the couple were sleeping in separate rooms of their house and decided to call it quits.

View this post on Instagram

My New Year’s Eve date. ❤️🥳

A post shared by Gage Edward (@mrgageedward) on

3) Gage and Jeff are not on great terms. While trying to determine the best way to co-parent Monroe, the pair reached a temporary decision in August 2019. However, the pair have barely spoken or maintained an amicable relationship.

4) Jeff is completely non-existent on Gage’s Instagram. With over 45-hundred-thousand followers on his social media account, Gage totally expunged Jeff from any trace on Instagram. There are, however, plenty of selfies and pics of the pair’s daughter, Monroe.

5) Gage is currently the owner of his own business. Gage is the owner of the aptly named Gage Edward, LLC in Los Angeles. Gage serves as the designer and consultant on residential and commercial construction projects, per his LinkedIn page.

Source: Read Full Article

Categories
World News

Chinese SWAT team practices takedown of ‘coronavirus patient’ with net

New video shows Chinese SWAT teams prepping to take down uncooperative travelers suspected of having the coronavirus — with a net.

Video posted by Storyful shows Tongbai County authorities practicing drills to stop potentially infected people while stationed at a checkpoint in the Henan province Feb. 21.

In a staged exercise, one of the officers checks a driver’s temperature and orders him to step out of the vehicle.

“Please get out of the vehicle to cooperate with our examination,” the officer said, according to Storyful.

But instead, the driver continues on without stopping.

He is then stopped by a police van and surrounded by officers in protective gear carrying riot shields.

When the driver gets out of the car, officers place a net over his head and tackle him to the ground.

“To win the epidemic defense, Tongyang police had armed exercises,” the police bureau wrote on social media along with the clip.

The virus, known as COVID-19, causes mild symptoms such as fever and coughs in most cases but can also lead to death.

Henan has reported at least 1,271 confirmed diagnoses and 19 deaths since the virus emerged in December.

More than 78,000 cases have gripped the country since the outbreak in the central province of Hubei.


Source: Read Full Article

Categories
TV and Movies

Jennifer Lawrence and Husband Cooke Maroney Step Out in Style in N.Y.C.

Jennifer Lawrence and husband Cooke Maroney are true couple goals.

The pair stepped out in style in New York city Wednesday — both donning black sunglasses and outfits that fit right in with the most fashionable New Yorkers.

Lawrence, 29, layered a faux fur leopard print jacket over a military jacket and white tee, paired with black J Brand jeans and combat boots, according to Vogue. Maroney, 34, went with all black in a shearling-lined coat, black top and jeans, plus gray athletic sneakers.

The Oscar-winning actress and art gallery director tied the knot on Oct. 19 in Rhode Island. Lawrence, who wore a Dior wedding dress, and Maroney held a wedding reception for 150 guests — including celeb friends Adele, Amy Schumer, Kris Jenner and Emma Stone.

The ceremony took place at the luxurious Belcourt of Newport estate, a mansion in Newport that was designed in 1894 by American architect Richard Morris Hunt. The estate was inspired by Louis XIII’s hunting lodge at Versailles and is currently home to Carolyn Rafaelian, CEO of Alex and Ani.

The newlyweds were first linked in June 2018 and a rep for the actress confirmed to PEOPLE she and Maroney were engaged the following February. At the time, Lawrence was seen wearing a “massive ring” during dinner with Maroney at Raoul’s, an upscale French restaurant in New York City.


In June, The Hunger Games star called Maroney “the greatest human being I’ve ever met” while speaking on Catt Sadler’s podcast, Naked with Catt Sadler.

“He really is, and he gets better,” she said.

“I don’t know, I started with the basics,” the actress continued, when asked why she chose to marry him. “‘How do I feel? Is he nice? Is he kind?’ It’s just — this is the one, I know that sounds really stupid but he’s just, he’s — you know. He’s the greatest person I’ve ever met, so I feel very honored to become a Maroney.”

Source: Read Full Article

Categories
Lifestyle

Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen Both Agree That He's a "Terrible" Husband

Who: Two-time Golden Globe and Emmy-winning actress Elisabeth Moss, 37, and Emmy and Grammy-nominated actor and writer Fred Armisen, 53.

How They Met: In the grand tradition of short-lived Hollywood romances (barring Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis, of course), Moss and Armisen met through Saturday Night Live. Armisen was a cast member in October 2008 when Moss’s Mad Men co-star Jon Hamm hosted for the first time. During said episode, Moss had a cameo in a parody sketch of the AMC drama.

Just three months later, Moss revealed that she and Armisen were engaged. “It’s private, so I don’t want to share the details of how it happened, but I will say it was perfect,” she reportedly shared in an interview.

By October of the following year — on the one year anniversary of the day they’d met — the pair wed in Long Island City.

When They Peaked: I mean, from the outside this was an adorable pairing. A Drama Queen and a Comedy King. Delightful. Look at them slow dancing at the Emmys!

Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen - The 61st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

Why We Loved Them: He called her “Lizzie” — that’s cute, right? Also, they used to have Rock Band dates with a whole crew. Ah, to be kind of dorky and in love in 2009 …

The Breakup: In September 2010, just shy of a year into their marriage, Moss filed for divorce, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The actress reportedly listed June as the month in which she and Armisen had separated.

Nearly two years later, Moss opened up about her relationship with Armisen to Page Six, telling the outlet, "One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, 'He's so great at doing impersonations. But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.' To me, that sums it up."

The following year, Armisen spoke with Howard Stern, and naturally the Sirius XM radio host pressed the comedian to respond to Moss’s comments. “I think I was a terrible husband, I think I’m a terrible boyfriend,” The SNL alum admitted. (In a later interview with Vulture, Moss reportedly nodded in agreement when this quote was read.) Armisen went on to define his deficiency in a relationship. “I want it all … fast,” he explained. “I want to be married, I want to live together … and then somewhere around a year or two years, I get freaked out. I freak out emotionally and then I actually feel like ‘Oh my God, who’s this stranger in my house?’”

If you thought Moss’s diss track ended with the impersonation of a normal person bit, you’re sorely mistaken. In a 2014 Vulture profile, the Handmaid’s Tale star called the relationship “extremely traumatic and awful and horrible.”

In 2016, Armisen delved deeper into his relationship issues in general while recording an episode WTF with Marc Maron. “I get lost in fantasy a lot,” he shared, “the fantasy of this person from Mad Men, you know, great actress. And then as a person is interesting … all of a sudden, it’s like a slide. Like, ‘This is great!’”

Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen - The 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

“I have a problem with intimacy, where all of a sudden, there’s a real person there,” he continued. “It’s not the girl on Mad Men … It’s almost like an amnesia. It’s almost like waking up and going, ‘Where am I? Who is this person? Why is this person looking at me directly in the eye and having a conversation with me?’”

In more explicit terms, Armisen explained, “It’s like cheating and infidelity. I’m neither ashamed or proud of it. It’s just something that happens in my life.”

Where They Are Now:

Armisen has been linked to actress Natasha Lyonne since 2014.

Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen - 2019 Netflix Primetime Emmy Awards After Party

The Portlandia writer, co-creator, composer, producer, and star is set to appear in indie comedy/horror flick Too Late opposite Mary Lynn Rajskub.

Moss has since vowed to keep her love life private. “Who really gives a s—t whether or not I'm dating anyone? I hate to put that importance on it,” she told Marie Claire in 2019.

The actress’s newest project, The Invisible Man, opens in theaters on Feb. 28. Up next, Moss will star in Wes Anderson’s ensemble dramedy The French Dispatch, Taika Waititi’s Next Goal Wins, and season 4 of Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale.

Source: Read Full Article

Categories
Celebrities

Disney+ Is Rebooting ‘The Proud Family’!

The Proud Family is making a comeback.

Disney+ revealed on Thursday (February 27) that the beloved Disney Channel show will be making a return with a new series, nearly twenty years after its debut.

The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder is currently in production and will follow the story of the members of the Proud family: Penny, her parents Oscar and Trudy, twin siblings BeBe and CeCe, her grandmother Suga Mama and, of course, Puff.

Most of the original cast will reprise their voice roles, including Kyla Pratt

“In our minds, the show never really went away, as we still had tons of stories left to tell. It’s the perfect time to bring back this show, and we can’t wait to take fans, old and new alike, on this journey with us,” executive producers Bruce W. Smith and Ralph Farquhar said in a statement.

All previous seasons of The Proud Family are currently available on Disney+. Find out what else is now on the streaming service!

Source: Read Full Article

Categories
Lifestyle

Selena Gomez holding open casting call for fans to star in Rare Beauty campaign

Selena Gomez is looking for a rare model.

The “Look At Her Now” singer, 27, shared on Thursday that fans can now enter for a chance to be cast in an upcoming ad campaign for her new makeup company, Rare Beauty.

“Our first #WeAreRare community call is open and we’re excited to build this community together! It’s all about celebrating what makes you, you; and we would love your voice to be a part of the story,” Gomez posted on Instagram today.

From now through March 1, anyone in the United States 18 years or older is invited to submit their Sephora Color IQ (using the beauty giant’s shade-matching tool) and Instagram handle along with a story about what makes them rare.

Gomez and her team will select the first batch of winners on March 9. Lucky chosen fans will be featured in the upcoming campaign, receive early access to products and “help build the Rare community,” according to a representative from the brand.

“Rare Beauty aims to find beauty in what society considers ‘imperfect’ and build a community that shapes conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health,” according to a press release.

After much speculation, Gomez officially announced her makeup line — which will be sold online and in Sephora stores as well as at JC Penney Sephora locations — earlier this month.

It will officially launch this summer.

Source: Read Full Article