Police break up orgy during coronavirus lockdown in Madrid
- Six people discovered at a suspected brothel in Madrid after complaints of noise
- Officers raided the apartment during the coronavirus lockdown across Spain
- Four women and two men naked in a corridor were found at three-bedroom flat
- Police also found alcoholic drinks and cigarette butts scattered all over the home
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Spanish police found six people allegedly having an orgy at a brothel in Madrid during the coronavirus lockdown.
Police in the Spanish capital confirmed they found six people in a flat – suspected of being a brothel – taking part in a sex party.
According to local media, several neighbours in the building called the police to complain about people going in and out of a flat and playing loud music.
Reports said the police went into the flat on Saturday and found four women and two men naked in a corridor with three bedrooms.
Police broke up a sex party at a suspected brothel in Madrid during the coronavirus lockdown. Pictured are police vehicles in Madrid (file image)
The local authorities also found alcoholic drinks and cigarette butts all over the flat, local media reported.
The police reportedly suspect the house was functioning as a brothel as only one of the women was registered as a tenant in the house.
Officers broke up the orgy in the Tetuan area of the city and have filed reports against them.
Reports claim that local authorities filed a complaint against the tenant for breaking the regulations against noise pollution.
The other five guests were also reported for breaking the quarantine declared by the national government to stop the spread of COVID-19.
No arrests have been reported.
Source: Read Full Article